Alternatives EAP enables employees and their family members to receive confidential assistance from trained professionals for a wide variety of questions and concerns. The service is provided at no charge through employers who select Alternatives as their employee assistance plan. Experts evaluate a problem or situation, answer questions, explore different options, develop a plan and find a solution.
By providing experienced, objective advice, Alternatives EAP can help employees better handle life's tougher challenges, including:
- Transitional events such as marriage, starting a family, buying a home, relocating or retiring
- Relationships at home and at work
- Family or parenting concerns, such as how to locate resources for child care or to care for an aging parent
- Loss of a loved one and dealing with grief
- Handling a family member's substance abuse problem
- Financial and legal questions
- Dealing with depression
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
The Alternatives Employee Assistance Program offers a HelpLine staffed by professionals 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide immediate assistance for callers. Anything discussed with an Alternatives counselor is completely confidential and protected in accordance with state and federal regulations. Alternatives Employee Assistance Program.
1-800-466-8282 (toll free)